It's updated! Episode 3 and 4!
It's one hell of a funny video of me looking completely nervous during the presentation!
It's so slow to download!
It's... It's... It's...
Take a look and have a good laugh!
Some tips for downloading the video:
- Make sure you are going to sleep, preparing for bed.
- Then, click on "Play" the video.
- You'll see that the blue line is gone which means they are downloading it. (What? Do you think the video is downloaded for you before you clicked on it? Oh. One can always dream.)
- Quickly, click "Pause". So that you don't have play the video, and then it'll stuck and then, you'll get irritated by the buffering and downloading process of the video.
- Get on the bed. Hide in the nice and warm duvet of yours. (You can wear your peel-off mask or slices of cucumber to rest your tired eyes.)
- Go to sleep. Oh yes. A beauty sleep.
- When you wake up the next morning, you could shower first, brush your teeth, grab a cup of coffee (if you want). Then;
- Get rid of your laptop's screen saver. You'll see the blue line if there again!
- Or I mean, the video is fully downloaded! *Yay!*
- Have a good laugh as your breakfast. Oh don't worry. It's my treat. Hehe.
Picture credit: My sister!