6 biskut May 16, 2009

A Lot of Quotes

A Buddhist proverb says,

If a seed of lettuce won't grow, do not blame the lettuce. The fault lies with us for not having the seed nourished properly.

J.C Maxwell said,

A leader is ones who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way.

And Henry Adams once said,

A teacher affects eternity. He can never tell where his influence stops.

And to all my dearest friends, studying the coming paper of Classroom Management, I'm sure you all know this one thing, from Carol Buchner;

They may forget what you said but they will never forget how you made them feel.

And last, but never the least,

Each man must look to himself to teach him the meaning of life. It is not something discovered. It is something molded.

By Antoine De Saint-Exupery.

Notice the word "molded"?

My parents.
My teachers. Kindergarten to primary. Secondary to tertiary.
My lecturers.
My friends.
My foes.
My random strangers and passerby.
My cats.
Kids.

You.

Every little things from you guys are the things I see every time I look to myself in search for the meaning of life.

Thank you for molding me.

We are all teachers. Even to our own self.

6 Biskut

Syafiq Azuan @ 5/16/09, 3:33 AM
Eid Al-Mualim : Hari Guru
(Arab)

Mokytojo Diena : Hari Guru
(Lithuania)

Día del Maestro : Hari Guru
(Mexico, Peru,
Paraguay, Panama)

Ngày nhà giáo Việt Nam : Hari Guru Vietnam
(Vietnam)

Hari Guru : Hari Guru
(Malaysia)

Sumber : Sila tanya Babel-fish. :D

milk and cookies @ 5/16/09, 3:41 AM
Syafiq:

Dem. I masih lagi memancing ikan babel tu. Hehe.

Selamat Hari Guru.

p.s: Ini je yang termampu nak update sebelum exam.

Mohd Shazwan @ 5/16/09, 9:53 AM
Selamat Hari Guru!~
Semoga semua dapat menjadi guru yang cemerlang, gemilang dan terbilang ya :D

Sean @ 5/16/09, 6:57 PM
Happy Teachers Day 2 all of u!!

milk and cookies @ 5/17/09, 12:34 AM
Shazwan:

Selamat Hari Guru juga!

Sean:

Yeah! U three dear bro! :)

malekabdillah @ 12/1/10, 2:26 PM
sesungguhnya syahira, aku masih belum mampu faham apa yang cuba kau nak maksudkan. huhu

Ada Biskut Tak?