My sister in law safely gave birth to a beautiful baby girl today!
And so, my brother is a proud parent now!
- In awe...
- Hate having to be in Jb right now...
- Can't wait to go home!
During the pregnancy, both of them went to scan the baby and the doctor said the baby's gonna be a boy.
He's a girl!
They didn't expect the baby to be a girl and we are all excited to find a meaningful name for the lil princess.
Im thinking about names that will resembles purity, because that's the only thing that will come into my mind whenever i think about her.
Names I've found out so far...
- Afwan : Kemaafan (Forgiveness)
- Aiman : Berkat (Blessing)
- Amna : Ketenangan (Calmness, Tranquility, Serenity)
- Auni : Ketenangan, Lemah Lembut (Graceful)
- Iman : Iman, Kepercayaan (Belief, Faith)
- Insyirah : Kegembiraan, Lapang Hati (Happiness)
- Kamilia : Bunga (Flower), Suci (Purity)
- Mardhiah : Diredhai (Blessed), Disayangi (Loved)
- Naqiah : Bersih, Suci (Purity)
- Nasuha : Suci Murni (Truly Pure)
- Qasidah : Suci (My mom will surely like this name cause there's "Q" in it)
- Safi : Bersih, Suci (Purity)
- Safwana : Suci (Purity)
This is just 13 of the names I managed to found for now.
My mom wants to have "Q" in the names.
(Iqram, Aqmal, Atiqah and Naqiah)
Any ideas of meaningful names to share?
Drop a comment!